I'm happy to announce that this blog has been awarded the Kreative Blogger Award! This award was given to me by my OhCanada! teammate, Vicky, of Soapst★rcanada, which was incrediby thoughtful and kind of her.
Her own blog is beautiful, witty, and thought-provoking, and I really enjoy reading it. The writing is clear, but always entertaining, and the topics are always interesting. Thank you so much - it means a lot coming from someone with such an amazing blog!
I am also a big fan of Soapst★rcanada's Etsy shop, stocked with lovely natural soaps, scrubs, and bath bombs with such enticing names as "Lawn and Order" and "Coffeenation Street". It's no surprise that the shop motto is "act natural ★ feel good".
Here are some of the beautiful things to be found there:
Now, this award also involves performing several acts, and they are:
1. Post the award on my blogspot.
2. Thank the person who gave it to me.
3. Link to the person who gave this to me. See above!
4. Share a list of 7 things that you probably don't know about me...
5. Choose 7 great bloggers to give the award to.
6. Share a link to their blogs.
7. Leave a comment on their blog.
So, here goes...
Seven things you *might* not know about me:
1. I am lefthanded.
2. I have a complete and utter obsession with shoes. No, I'm not going to admit how many pairs I own, but I will say that several pairs still in circulation date from the 7th grade. Yes, that was during the 80's. ☺
3. I am a dual citizen, both American and Canadian.
4. I used to own a 1965 limited edition Ford Thunderbird.
5. At one time I could speak 4 languages. Sadly, now I can only realistically speak 2.
6. I enjoy playing the piano as a form of relaxation. It's something I've come back to since my pregnancy.
7. I am a graduate of Moo U. ☺ Go Green! Go White!
And here are the bloggers I'm passing this award on to:
Blue Jeans Jewelry
Ojibwe Aboriginal Art
Little Village Naturals
Exploring Southwest Montreal
Sellers Assisting Sellers Team is Now Closed
1 year ago